Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will happen in Germany
Hello,

Im new at this Forum.
Im from Germany and want to know what will happen with the €uro?

Im sorry to write it here, but i cant open a new Topic, se please replace if you can or want.

Thanks,
Paddi
One of our new members asked a question that didn't belong where it was posted. So I've created this thread and will move the post here.

Paddi, here is my answer to your question. I'm not an expert on the Euro or Germany and have no idea what will happen when the GCR occurs. It is my understanding that the value of each currency will be set based upon the assets of that nation at the time of the GCR.  I don't know if the Euro will go up or down. We will all just have to wait and see what happens with each currency.

My personal opinion is that the GCR will cause world financial markets to be in a state of flux for a  while; maybe 6 to 12 months. For this reason, I might suggest that after the GCR occurs and you exchange your currency that you be pretty cautious in your investing while the markets settle out.

Hope this helps.

it-man
(09-30-2015, 12:15 AM)it-man Wrote: One of our new members asked a question that didn't belong where it was posted. So I've created this thread and will move the post here.

Paddi, here is my answer to your question. I'm not an expert on the Euro or Germany and have no idea what will happen when the GCR occurs. It is my understanding that the value of each currency will be set based upon the assets of that nation at the time of the GCR.  I don't know if the Euro will go up or down. We will all just have to wait and see what happens with each currency.

My personal opinion is that the GCR will cause world financial markets to be in a state of flux for a  while; maybe 6 to 12 months. For this reason, I might suggest that after the GCR occurs and you exchange your currency that you be pretty cautious in your investing while the markets settle out.

Hope this helps.

it-man

Hi,

Thanks for the Answer, it helpes me.
I have a look at the Forums and cant find any type of New Thread button while i was logged in.
But now i know the place Smile

Thanks,
Paddi
Hello Paddi, hello all

I live in France and you might be interested to know that we have a european skype group called

EU & UK & FRIENDS RV ROOM

Let me know if you are interested in being invited to it.